This information has been compiled by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), the representative body for the UK’s recruitment industry. This explains what the new regulations on agency workers will mean for hirers who engage workers via a temporary staffing supplier.
With the legislation coming into force in October 2011, it is important that hirers:
• Understand the scope and implications of the regulations.
• Assess the potential impact the proposed regulations will have on their business or organisation.
• Start as early as possible to develop plans with their temporary staffing suppliers to minimise the costs and potential disruption the implementation of the proposed regulations may cause.
For more Information about the following topics, please CLICK HERE:
• AWR's Explained
• Agency Worker Rights
• 12 Week Qualifying Period
• Entitlement After 12 Weeks
• Who Will be Protected
• Equal Treatement
• Equal Treatment Liability
• Circumventing Directive
• Legislation Derogation
If you would like any more information regarding the Agency Workers Regulations please contact our Human Resources Manager on Tel 0844 335 0415 or send an email to email@example.com